The “Book” view gives you the best ability to see and interact with the actual contents of your surfmarked pages while still keeping the navigational tools of other viewing modes.
- Click on any of these titles to display that particular page on the right hand side of the window.
- When viewing pages in Book view, you have access to all of the editing tools that you have while viewing individual pages or surfing with the Surflet and Firefox Toolbar.
- You can organize your book by chapters and titles. To use add these features to your surfmark, click the “Edit” button at the top of your page.
- The “Add Chapter” button allows you to add a new chapter to your book. A chapter in a surfmark’s book is the same as a group in it’s flow chart.
- The “Delete” button allows you to remove pages and chapters from your book.
- To move items around with the mouse, click on the item you want to move and drag it to its new location. A black line indicates where the page will drop. Holding down ALT and SHIFT while pressing the up and down arrows will also move a page in the appropriate direction.
- To subordinate one page or chapter to another, click one page with the mouse, drag it over the second one, and drop it when you see a small arrow without a line on the destination page. You can also do this by holding down the ALT and SHIFT buttons while using the left and right arrow keys.
- Be sure to hit the “Save” button when you’re done!