The Firefox extension provides the most power and flexibility for you while you surfmark. You can download it here. This page covers some of the advanced features of the Firefox extension. Read about the basic features of all Surfmark tools here.
- Personalize the way the extension works by clicking the cog in the top right corner of the toolbar.
- You can access the pages you’ve surfmarked via the surfstream at the bottom of the page.
- To discard a saved page, click the “X” button on that page in the surfstream.
- To edit the description of a saved page, click the “Edit” button on that page in the surfstream.
- To download a copy of the saved page to your computer, click the “Download” button.
- Click “Stop Saving” when you have finished your search.