You can always easily access the bibliographic information for your surfmark for reference in your research.
- You can access the bibliographic information by clicking the “Summary” button in any viewing mode.
- A window will pop up which displays all of your surfmark’s bibliographic information, page by page.
- You can choose to view all of the summary or only certain parts of it by checking and unchecking the boxes at the top of the summary.
- You can also edit the surfmark description and page abstracts by clicking the “Edit” button.
- Simply type each description you want to change into the text boxes.
- Make sure to save your work when you’re done editing by clicking the “Save” button.
- You can also copy all of the bibliographic information to the clipboard to quickly export it for any other use.
- In addition, you can also always view any page’s bibliographic information for a surfmark by clicking the book button in the upper right-hand corner of the page view.